Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day Eighty-six: evening of October 27th 2009

I continued with an recent mission in Fallout 3. This is the newest one with me at Level 4 taking on the crew of the alien ship the Theta. I teamed up with the prisoners that I brought out of suspended animation. I’m not going to take them with on any of side missions, because I’ll need them later (The disadvantage of playing it through a few times).
The only significant thing that I saw today related to the upcoming release of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 was the following clip from X-Play:
If you get a chance, watch it. It deals with a special co-op mission, although it sounded like it can be a solo one. I was impressed with the idea of coordinating air support with the action on the ground. Basically, the player on the ground pinpoints target for the gunner on the plane to destroy.

No comments:

Post a Comment