Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day Forty-one: evening of September 12th 2009

Not much happened today, feeling a bit under the weather. I managed to play through the F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn download from yesterday. It took a while to get back into sync with the controller (first two deaths), but overall I had a good time. It managed to take my mind off of the general malaise. Normally, I would read an engaging book, ala Terry Pratchett, with some mild background music on, but the video game takes me into the process faster than the reading does. The recliner helps too. But, if I stop and don’t get out of it quickly, I’ll doze off in about ten minutes. That activity I saved for the early afternoon from about 3 pm until 6 pm.
Tomorrow, if all goes well, I’ll be attending PRINT 09 at McCormick Place in Chicago. I’ll be going with my wife, who will be checking out equipment and trends for the high school computer graphics class that she teaches. It’s fun to see the demonstrations and pick up the swag that the exhibitors hand out. I’ll be the side kick and porter for my wife this time.
I’ll try to document some of the things that see tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment