Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day Fifty-three: late evening of September 24th 2009

I had to run some errands today, so I didn’t get a chance play anything until later in the day. Halo 3: ODST was the game of choice this afternoon. I enjoy the ability to experiment with weapons, approaches, and sequencings. Make a mistake, try a different path. Make a mistake, look for a new weapon (like the fuel rod gun-wow). Make a mistake, look to eliminate some other enemy first. Well, I managed to play for about two hours, and the time melted away; 3 pm became 5 pm in a muzzle flash.
After watching the X-Play cable show highlighting Uncharted 2, I’ve decided that it will be the game for the month of October. I get a little nervous about pre ordering games based upon previews and ‘hands on’ reports, but this game looks and sounds impressive. I shall see in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment